2.02.2011

Day 25: Mask | 30 Day Challenge

This past weekend we were in Georgia attempting to experience the mountains.  We didn't have much luck for a number of reasons, but at least we were up there.  The next post will feature shots from the trip... but at least now you know why it's taken me so long to post :)


I took this shot at Bo's house on Friday evening.  The theme for the current DGrin challenge is 'Unique or Ordinary', so I decided to do a photo of one of Bo's masks.  I'm really not a big mask person myself, but he has one or two (which are only mildly freaky) so I thought it might work.  


I'm also really tired, by the way... so if my writing seems not quite right, that's why!


Yes, photo.  Here it is:


50mm 1.4, f/2.0, 1/8sec, ISO 1000, no flash

No comments:

Post a Comment