4.06.2011

Sneak Peek: Natalie Nicole Green with Little Bit More | Florida Photography

This photo shoot contained many firsts!


It was the first shoot I ever did of a band
It was the first shoot this band has had together with their new lead, Miss Green
It was the first time my car drove through a field with cow patties (gotta say, it's a great car!)
It was the first time I got to have a real photo shoot in a hay barn
It was the first time I got to have a photo shoot with a beat up old truck (love it!)
It was not, however, the first time I swore at my STE2 setup outdoors


In any case, it was a lot of fun and I think we got some great shots for these guys!


Here's the sneak peek, look for a few more shots in a couple weeks.  And how great are those boots at the end?  Natalie rocked 'em!











No comments:

Post a Comment