1.27.2011

Day 24: Nighttime | 30 Day Challenge

I almost didn't make this one, folks... I am so tired right now.


For this photo I laid down in the middle of the street and shot at ISO 3200.  I came back in and stacked five frames in photoshop to try to reduce some of the noise.  It didn't reduce the noise as much as I'd expected... I guess that's part of the learning process.... it was my first time stacking. 


I've noticed that I've had lots of really warm-toned images happening recently... some of that will probably change soon as we'll be heading to the mountains in Georgia for the weekend and hope to encounter some snow and bright blue skies.  I likely won't be posting until Tuesday since I won't be back until late Monday night.




50mm 1.4, f/2.0, 1/5sec, ISO 3200, no flash



No comments:

Post a Comment