1.12.2011

Day Nine: Pancakes for Dinner | 30 Day Challenge

So I got home from work tonight a little after 7 tonight.  I'm tired, I've got stuff on my mind, the guinea pigs are in full freak-out-for-no-reason-other-than-because-pig-one-is-squeaking-so-pig-two-is-squeaking-so-pig-one-is-squeaking-even-louder-it's-a-vicious-cycle mode, and I have been blowing my nose and hacking up a lung every day since 2010.  You have no idea how lucky you are that I haven't given you a picture of a pile of used tissues to look at.  


Anyway, I was not looking forward to cooking tonight and so I said "Screw it.  I'm having pancakes."  Fortunately for me, pancakes are incredibly easy to make, I had one egg in the fridge (thank goodness!), and they are one of my all-time most favorite ever foods.  I have a t-shirt to prove it.  It's purple.  So here they are.  You have no idea how hard it was waiting to eat them until AFTER they'd had their picture taken.  I am enjoying them now with some real maple syrup and I have to say that they are pretty stellar.  I used some coconut water, a ton of vanilla, and some kefir in the recipe... mmmm...


28-135mm 3.5-5.6 @53mm, f/4.5, 1/250sec, ISO 200, on camera flash w/diffuser

No comments:

Post a Comment