1.23.2011

Days 17, 18, 19, and 20 | 30 Day Challenge

Well, starting Thursday evening, I had some internet connection issues and then I was out of town for the weekend and just got back home.  I figured that since there was so much to post, I would just put them all into one.  


I have to admit that I am happy to be on the home stretch at this point.  I have enjoyed the challenge so far and feel like I've started to learn something about my shooting style, but it does add a little stress to my day to come home after a full day of work and then come up with an idea for a photo... especially when it's been a slightly less than stellar day and I am not really in the mood.  I do think that it is important to push through those moments and do what you set out to do.  Sometimes those moments force me to get creative and the result something I wouldn't have otherwise done, so they have their merits.  This challenge does force me to keep my eyes open and to focus on details that are easy to overlook.  


Day 17: The necklace.  Beth made this for me!
50mm 1.4, f/2.0, 1/30sec, ISO 800, no flash


Day 18: Decent Pizza.  Not the best shot ever, but if you go to a pizza place with hand-tossed dough, then you just have to get this shot... even if you do have to use a really show shutter speed and it comes out kinda crappy. :)
28-135 3.5-5.6 @28mm, f/3.5, 1/30sec, ISO 3200, no flash


Day 19: Leaves.  Now that it's nearly February, we're starting to see a handful of colorful leaves here and there.  Florida is so weird.
28-135 3.5-5.6 @135mm f/5.6, 1/1000sec, ISO 400, no flash


Day 20: Geometry.
28-135 3.5-5.6@ 135mm, f/5.6, 1/20sec, ISO 400, no flash

No comments:

Post a Comment